çok kalmayacağım.. bu akşam 70li yaşlarında biri beni mutluluk sarhoşu etti resmen.. günün bütün negatifliğini aldı üzerimden.. birini mutlu etmek çok güzel duyguymuş..

Hello, Canan (I hope I spelled your name right!) Thank you for the wonderful
card you sent. I love the puppets! I am looking forward to visiting the
website you included on the card so that I can find out more about them. I
enjoy doing online research! I have received several Moomin cards from Finland,
but yours is the first puppet card I have received and I really like it! Thank
you for explaining the 'shadowplay' to me! That always helps so much.
Thankyou, again, for the card!
Best wishes to you!
Shirley

"I didn't know, until I read your profile, that you are new to Postcrossing. If you will e-mail me your address, I will be glad to send you a card. I love sending them. You can send your address through Postcrossing or you can use my own e-mail address: *******

Have a nice day!
Shirley"

ortaoyununu anlatmıştım kendisine :) birinin benim yolladığım kartla bu kadar mutlu olması beni çok mutlu etti.. özellikle böyle bir günümde bunları okumak beni daha da çok mutlu etti..

ne demiş şair, şarkıcı, sunucu herbişey EG


herşeye rağmen gökyüzüne bakıp güzel bişeyler hissetmek ne güzel =))
1 Response
  1. Selin Says:

    şu pozitif yazıyı o adamla bitirdin ya ne diyeyim sana :-/
    :D